The Process -- How to get new countertops from United Granite:
1. Get a FREE EstimateTo get a cost estimate of your new countertops, use our EZ quote online or if you have a layout drawing with measurements, you can bring that in to our showroom or FAX it to us at (314) 534-0033, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Select your MaterialEither using our web site or by visiting our showroom, select which material you wish to use for your countertops. We have samples of all of our Level 1, 2 and 3 colors. Full slabs of our Level 1,2 and 3 granite inventory are also available for viewing in our slab yard.
3. Sign a Sales OrderOnce you have selected your material and decided on which options you desire, we require a signed Sales Order to put you on our calendar. We usually have a 1-2 week backlog of work, often longer during the summer construction season. In other words, from the time you sign up until we can actually start the work can be 1-2 weeks, so plan ahead.
4. TemplateOn the specified Template date, our experienced countertop fabricators will come out to your location and create an exact "template" of your countertop to ensure the best possible fit. You will need to be all ready by this date - existing countertops, if any, will need to be completely removed - all new sinks, cooktops, and other appliances should be on-site for templates and accurate measurements.
5. Installation & CompletionWe will install your new countertop on the specified Install date, which is normally 5-7 days after the Template date. During our walk through, we will explain proper care and maintenance of your new countertops.